Here are some hints and tips to make sure your skin is looking fresh and radiant for the spring and summer.
1) Drink plenty of water. It’s something we all know we should do but the benefits of drinking at least 1.5 litres of water a day include less wrinkles, reduction of dark bags and brighter skin.
2) 3 Step Routine. It is also important to make sure you cleanse, tone and moisturise your face twice a day. You don’t need to spend a fortune on expensive skin care products just make it a habit!
3) SPF. Make sure you always wear products that SPF built in. This will protect your skin against damage caused by UVA & UVB rays.
4) Remove you make up each night. Again this is something we all know we should do but it is so important to get rid of all the days dirt and grime before getting into bed.
5) Exfoliate twice a week. This will get rid of dead skin cells and brighten your complexion. Don’t forget to exfoliate your body with a body scrub too, especially now the sun is coming!
Every day products I Love:
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: Beautiful creamy cleanser that is used along with a lightly exfoliating cloth which leaves the skin feeling deeply cleansed and looking beautiful. It has recently won over 100 awards and every one is truly deserved.
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Day Cream: A luxurious but non greasy feeling moisturising cream with contains a 30SPF protection leaving the skin feeling hydrated
Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel: An amazing Gel that can be used daily and remove dead skin cells revealing fresh & youthful skin.
Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life, Smoothing Body Scrub: A lovely body scrub that feels gentle yet is super effective at getting rid of dull skin and letting the super smooth skin beneath shine through!